Gutter Cleaning BLackburn
WFC Gutter Cleaning provide a professional and cost-effective service that keeps your guttering functioning properly by removing debris and blockages. We only ever use a ladder-based system for accessing gutters whereby we can remove the debris by hand. In the areas that we can access using ladders we take a picture of the cleared gutters for you, so you can see the work is being carried out correctly, and furthermore all our work is covered by a three month guarantee. If any areas of guttering get blocked up again within three months we will come back and re-clear it for you free of charge.
Our Blackburn gutter clearance service includes
- A full visual assessment of the guttering to clarify the extent of debris in the guttering
- A flow test assessment, where required, to check for blockages in downpipes
- Removal of any debris that is present from both the guttering and the top of the downpipes
Please Note: Our clearance service does not include external cleaning of the guttering and facia (i.e for cosmetic reasons), or any gutter or downpipe repair work. If a downpipe needs to be removed from the wall and rodded through to clear a blockage further down from the top there will be an additional charge for this. It should be noted however that this is generally quite rare as most blockages occur at the top of the downpipe. The main purpose of your gutters is to guide rainwater off your roof straight to the drainage. Since that is one part of the house that is out of sight, chances are that you do not think about it a lot. However, it is important that you take care of it on a regular basis and not wait until things go wrong to pay attention to it.
Reasons why looking after your drainage is important
- A well maintained drainage system will experience minimum damage. This means that you are less likely to have to replace it. This will save you a lot of money, since replacing the structure can be costly. Some of the most common damages that the drainage experiences have to do with leaking, blockage and sagging as a result of debris build up. This can be easily avoided by cleaning the drainage on a regular basis.
- Putting a gutter guard can help to prevent debris from getting into the drainage and causing blockage. Also, carrying out regular maintenance before bad weather kicks in, will help you to avoid dealing with any issues that may arise when the weather conditions are harsh.
- Avoid leaks in your basement and accumulation of water around the foundation of the building. When water accumulates around the foundation, the water can find its way into your basement and cause leaking. Too much water around the foundation can also weaken the whole building structure and cause cracks to appear on the walls.
- Water that has accumulated on the roof can affect the wooden roof framing, resulting in rot.
- Water that has accumulated on your roof due to blockages on the drainage can create an environment where insects and rodents can breed.
- You can opt to clean the drainage on your own or you can hire a professional to do it for you. The advantage of hiring a professional service provider is that they have the tools required to get the job done safely.
We are fully insured with public liability insurance up to £5m. So you can be rest assured and have piece of mind that we operate to the highest health and safety standards.
Three Months Guarantee -If your guttering becomes blocked within three months of a clean we will return and unblock your gutter for FREE! This is our iron-clad 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Have your gutters cleaned by WFC professionals. We’re just a Call Away.
We cover Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Clitheroe, Whalley, Padiham, Great Harwood, Darwen and the surrounding areas of Lancashire. If you are not sure about your area, just give us a call. If you don’t see your location and its in the Lancashire area GIVE US A CALL:07940575999 Contact us